Friday, April 29, 2011

Training Week 16 Recap (Taper)

Sunday - Ran 7 miles @5mph
Monday - Biked 8.5 miles, swam 1000 yards
Tuesday - Ran 3 miles @5.7mph
Wednesday - Walked 1 mile
Thursday - Ran 3 miles @5.6mph
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Rest

Taper week hasn't gotten exactly as planned. I haven't been able to sleep well at night, I'm not sure if this is related to tapering or something else. It has been a very stressful week at work so it might be partly due to that. I had to take sleeping pills 2 different nights, and I still didn't sleep that much. I have a cold that luckily hasn't been that bad (thank goodness!) but hopefully it clears up a little more by Sunday. It's hard enough trying to breath through my nose when it's not stuffed up!

Goals post tomorrow. Time to take another sleeping pill!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good taper week--sorry you haven't been sleeping well hopefully that improves and your cold disappears!
    :)

    ReplyDelete