Saturday, March 26, 2011

Training Week 11 Recap

Sunday - Ran 12 miles
Monday- Walked 2.5 miles
Tuesday - Ran 4.5 miles, strength - chest, triceps
Wednesday - 30 minutes Pilates, biked 11 miles
Thursday - Ran 4.5 miles, strength - biceps, shoulders
Friday - Biked 10 miles
Saturday - Rest day!

This has been a TOUGH week! My last rest day was Tuesday of last week so my legs weren't too excited about all the running and biking. Next week I am tapering so it should be smooth sailing to the half marathon (hopefully!). I am also starting to cut back on my weight training. Instead of trying to do every muscle set every week, I am going to cycle through all sets every 2 weeks. I don't really want to build muscle right now, I mainly just want to maintain muscle tone. Plus my tri training officially starts the day after my half-marathon so I'll need the extra time for swimming and bricks. (Oh yeah, did I mention I started tri-ing?! I am excited and terrified at the same time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment