Friday, March 18, 2011

100th Post!

Wow, can't believe this is my 100th post. Crazy. Today's post was inspired by Sweat Once a Day.

My loving husband is willing to put up with me despite the following...

Signs you are married to a runner

- She has a Power Bar and an imodium in her purse at all times
- Your outlets are full of chargers for her Garmin, iPod, and BodyBugg
- She schedules your dinner dates around her workouts and runs
- She schedules basically every weekend around her long runs
- Your bathtub is full of sweaty running clothes (where the dog can't get to them)
- Your power bill has increased significantly due to your treadmill
- Serious planning goes into what to eat pre- and post-long run
- Somewhere in your mail pile there is a Runners World, a local race magazine, and a running store catalog
- You shop at Lululemon for her Valentine's Day present, and know she will love it

I am so grateful to have such a supportive husband who encourages me and is genuinely happy about my running. I love you hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment