Saturday, January 29, 2011

Training Week 3 Recap

Definitely stepped it up from last week, but still have some room for improvement.

Sunday - Ran 5 miles, 30 min Pilates, strength (chest, shoulders)
Monday - Biked 7.25 miles
Tuesday - Ran 3 miles, strength (legs)
Wednesday - 30 min Pilates, strength (biceps, triceps)
Thursday - Ran 3 miles
Friday - Walked 2 miles, swam 500 meters
Saturday - rest

I am most pleased with the swim. I still had a small rest between lengths, but it was a lot shorter (10-20 seconds compared to 40-60 seconds last time). I wanted to go to 600 meters but both of my feet started cramping. Though 500 isn't bad considering I only did 200 last week.

Next week will be much of the same. I have to up my weekday runs to 4 miles. My right IT band has been acting up this week but not too bad. It only hurts if I push on it or lay on it. It rarely hurts when I'm actually running. I am doing every stretch I can find so I think it is getting looser.

Looking forward to my rest day. This poor body is tired! I can't remember the last time I worked out 6 days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment