Saturday, January 15, 2011

Training Week 1 Recap

Though at a slower pace than I would like, I did all of my scheduled runs this week:

Tuesday - 3 miles @5/5.5mph
Thursday - 3 miles @5mph
Saturday - 4 miles @5/5.2/5.4/5.6mph

I want to start cross-training two days a week but I was too lazy this week. I did do the elliptical at the gym on Sunday at least. Next week I am going to have Chris setup the bike and the trainer so I can use that for my cross days.

This weekend we are on a little trip to Seattle. I have been good on my diet for 11 days so I am letting myself eat whatever I want. Oh yeah, I had gained a total of 13 lbs since August. But I already lost 7.2 lbs since starting my diet. And now that I am back in training I'm not worried about gaining a pound since I can lose it pretty quick.

I am playing around with a new goal. Something I have wanted to do for over 2 years, but I have been too afraid. It is kind of on my "bucket list" so I am hoping I get up the nerve to go after it...More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment