Sunday, August 7, 2011

Treadmills, not just for running anymore!

This morning I did my long run on the treadmill since it was supposed to be around 83 degrees out. As soon as I hit the stop button, my dog Roxy came running into the room and curled up on the treadmill while I stretched.



At first I thought she just wanted to be near me. But then she stayed there after I left. It turns out she has discovered that the treadmill belt gets nice and warm after I run on it, and makes the perfect napping spot. She is very smart sometimes. Then other times she attacks her reflection in the mirror.

Now I am off for a shopping trip with my mom, sister in law, and niece! Hope everyone is having a great weekend, especially Julie who is doing her first 70.3 today! Whoo-hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, that's cute! Who would have thought our pets like the treadmill as much as we do? Haha!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out...it's done...not pretty but done. :)

    Now since I don't have a/c it's about 85 degrees in my house so running on a tm...if I had one...would not be ideal. :)

    Hope you had a great day shopping!

    ReplyDelete