Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. Only 9 more days till my "Jupiter" weekend! (In Half Fanatics you reach the 4th level, Jupiter, when you do 2 half-marathons in 2 days). I have found it is easier to say Jupiter weekend than double half-marathon weekend.

2. I have become addicted to oatmeal. I used to eat Quaker instant oats but I found a new kind called Oat Fit. It is all natural, and it comes in this packet that is also a measuring cup! So you just pour the oats into a bowl (or a big mug, in my case), then fill the packet with water and pour it in. So easy and fast! And I don't have to bring a measuring cup to work anymore.

3. I am soooo jealous of everyone running Hood to Coast! I live in the Portland area so I know lots of people doing it. I would love to go cheer them on but I have to work all day and then run errands after work :( If you have not seen the Hood to Coast movie you should, it is awesome and will make you want to go for a run afterward.

TGIAF!

1 comment:

  1. Your "jupiter" weekend sounds incredible--and so soon! I'll look for that oatmeal, it's by go to breakfast every single day!

    ReplyDelete