Saturday, February 19, 2011

Racey race time

Whoo-hoo! First race of 2011 tomorrow! Heartbreaker 10k in Portland. It is going to be 36* at the start of the race so I am fretting a little about what to wear. I think I will go with, long running tights, short-sleeve tech tee, long-sleeve 1/4 zip top, and gloves. At my last 10k it was about 47* at the start, and I was almost too warm by the end in my running capris and long-sleeve top, with no base layer. I just don't want to be too warm since my running deteriorates. But I also don't want to be too cold. Decisions, decisions!

I have two race goals:
1. PR (sub-1:08:10)
2. Sub-1:05

Hubby has the day off tomorrow (yay!) so he is going to crew for me and cheer me on. And hopefully we can do something fun downtown after. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment