Thursday, May 13, 2010

Second 4-miler

Ran with hubby tonight since my RP was busy. I checked our pace at every quarter mile and we stayed within 1-2 seconds of 11 min/mile the whole way. I am a bad pacer so I know this was all him. Our finish time was 44:02, over 4 minutes faster than last time, whoo-hoo! Based on this, the Runners World race calculator puts my half-marathon right around 2 1/2 hours, which is our goal. I can't believe my last 5k is this weekend. I'm 95% sure I will sign up for a 6th one next Saturday. But then I am really done, since I will be in NJ and OR for the next 3 weekends after that. One bad thing about the 4-mile runs is that both times I have gotten stomachaches afterwards. Hubby said that is normal and I just have to get used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment