Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekly Training Recap

Sunday - Rest
Monday - Ran 7 miles
Tuesday - Biked 15 miles, 60 minutes Zumba
Wednesday - Ran 4 miles
Thursday - Biked 15 miles, 60 minutes Zumba
Friday - Ran 4 miles
Saturday - 30 minutes Abs class, 60 minutes Zumba

I can tell my training is paying off, slowly but surely I am getting faster. I increased both my tempo pace and speed interval pace by .1 mph this week. Not a huge increase, but I am happy with it. Next week I am going to try to increase it another .1 mph. Eventually I would like to improve my half-marathon pace to around 9:10/mile, so far I have gone from a 12:58 pace to a 10:40 pace.

My husband is away for work and has our home laptop so I have had limited access to blogging. I have been reading everyone's, but I'm not really able to comment. Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment