Friday, July 22, 2011

Scatterbrained

I got off work early today and decided to do my 4-mile run outside instead of on the treadmill, since the weather was so nice. My mind must have been somewhere else when I left the house though! I forgot my ipod and my water bottle, and I forgot to put on bodyglide and sunscreen. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm surprised I remembered to tie my shoes!

The run went ok, despite the mild dehydration, minor sunburn, and chafing between my legs. My average pace was 10:06, not too bad considering it was in the high 70s and I did 2 hours of Zumba and African Dance last night. I would LOVE to run my next half at around a 10 minute average. I think I have a little work ahead of me!

I am still working off all the fun from my birthday weekend :) I think in another week I will be back to where I was. Definitely worth it though!

2 comments:

  1. Yayyy for running outside! And happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until we can run outside together!

    ReplyDelete