Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Foodie Pen Pals

Work and school have kept me MIA from the blogging world this week but I wanted to take a few minutes to write about the yummy box of treats I got from my Foodie Pen Pal!  This month my pen pal was the very sweet Amorette from Texas. Last week while spending a few days on the couch I was pleasantly surprised to find a box on my doorstep containing these goodies:


I told Amorette I loved sweets and she did not disappoint! Clockwise from the top left: tea nougat candy, Asian trail mix, chocolate wafer cookies, organic chocolate bar with sea salt and pepper, and chocolate peanut butter fudge. Amorette recommended keeping the fudge in the freezer, which has definitely helped me to refrain from eating the whole container in one sitting :)

I wasn't able to try most of the treats when I first got the package due to being sick, but now that I'm better I'm excited to try everything! Especially the cookies...I think those will make the perfect post-long-run treat on Sunday.

Thank you Amorette!

No comments:

Post a Comment