Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sick

When I was a little nauseas after the race on Sunday, and exhausted the rest of the day, I figured it was par for the course after running 13 miles in the cold rain.

I was wrong.

Hello, stomach flu. I haven't seen you for about 15 years. I guess it was time we got together again.

I can't remember the last time I slept so much. One day I slept until 9am, and then went to bed at 9:30pm. It was so nice.

Thank goodness the worst of it is over. I still feel a little icky once in awhile, and haven't been hungry since Sunday. But as long as I'm not spending all day laying on the bathroom floor I'm a happy girl!

I feel so "off" not exercising every day but right now I get winded going up the stairs.

Do you try to run when you are sick? Or do you wait it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment