Monday, April 30, 2012

Foodie Pen Pals Post

Last month I joined Foodie Pen Pals, created by Lindsay over at The Lean Green Bean. My pen pal this month was Katie at Happy Lini. If you aren't familar with Foodie Pen Pals, each month bloggers and readers are matched up and send a foodie package to their pen pal, then blog about it on the 30th. So today is the day!

A few days ago I received a sunshiny package from San Diego, full of delicious goodies...


First up, chocolate peanut caramels. I am a sucker for anything chocolate and these are delicious!


Followed by dried mango slices...I haven't had these since our vacation in Hawaii and I love them!


Ginger mints - I've never had these, but I love ginger candy so I am excited to try them.


My husband has claimed this next food as his - pale ale honey mustard. He loves it!


A selection of luna bars! I am definitely a luna girl so these are pefect. I don't know this picture is smaller than the others.


 Strawberry lemonade, yum! (And unpictured regular lemonade). This will be perfect as it starts to heat up, strawberry lemonade is a summertime staple around here.


Thank you Katie! I love my foodie package and am looking forward to eating everything in it (as long as my husband doesn't get to it first ;)

If you want to join Foodie Pen Pals, head on over to Lindsay's blog here and sign-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment