Monday, December 3, 2012

5K-a-Day Challenge

Michael over at Slowly Tri-ing has created a challenge of running a 5k every day in December. I thought this would be a great way to stay active through the holiday so I signed up! She said walking 5k is ok too, since I am still recovering from a marathon and in general my body is not a fan of running very day.

The challenge technically started today, but I started mine on the 1st because I am a little OCD about things like that. So far, so good - 3 days down, 28 to go.

If you are interested in joining the challenge it's not too late! Just head on over to Michael's blog for the details.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I think I ended up wtih 12 partipants! Pretty cool. Hope it's going well for you. Don't forget to go to the tracking log to update your mileage :)

    ReplyDelete